APG Airborne Surveys Ltd. and Airborne Petroleum Geophysics (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd., (globally operating as APG GeoScience), is a highly-specialised organization that provides airborne geoscience solutions to a diverse array of industries.
Operating from offices around the globe, APG offers its clients industry-leading geoscience services, utilizing its fleet of specially-configured twin-engine survey aircraft and contract rotary aircraft, configured with state-of-the-art data acquisition systems and processing software. Adding to APG’s strengths in airborne gravity we offer our clients multi-sensor magnetics, electromagnetics, radiometrics, hyperspectral imaging, LiDAR, and photogrammetric services. Between 2008 and 2012 APG and its subsidiaries have completed over 20 projects which acquired and processed more than 400,000 line kms of airborne data - predominantly gravity data.
APG aims to be your answer for non-seismic geoscience data providing in-depth solutions for your data acquisition, interpretation and integration programs.
APG’s robust Quality and HSSE programs ensure all clients’ policies will be met or exceeded and their risks minimised. All programs are managed by thoroughly trained and competent professional staff. Our team’s extensive experience allows us to provide high value solutions in a timely and cost effective manner.
APG is uniquely a service provider, technical partner, data provider and consultancy involved in:
- Proprietary and multi-client geophysical projects
- Gravity, magnetics, electromagnetics, radiometrics, remote sensing
- Airborne, land and marine survey operations
- Training courses plus technology transfer initiatives
- Seismic and non-seismic data interpretation studies
- Regional exploration with basin-wide reconnaissance surveys
- Prospect mapping with pre-seismic operations and block-specific surveys
- Risk mitigation studies using surveys to detect salt, shale, volcanic and igneous rocks
- Joint ventures
The use and interpretation of gravity, magnetics and electromagnetic data is a specialized skill. Working side-by-side with exploration geoscientists as an Exploration Partner allows APG to better support the use of data by oil companies and ensure maximum interpretation value through:
- Gravity, magnetic, EM feasibility studies with fit-for-purpose modeling
- Survey design and technical parameter assessment
- Seismic and non-seismic data integration studies
- Resolving ambigities in seismic data processing and interpretation
- Basin analysis: basin morphology, structure and depth
- Crustal thickness and source rock maturity studies